Offer your small pet a little variety and stimulate his appetite for hay with Oxbow Botanical Hay Small Animal Food. Rabbits, Chinchillas and Guinea Pigs need a daily supply of hay for digestion, satisfy their need to chew, keep their teeth trim and give them environmental enrichment that mimics their natural environment. Oxbow Botanical Hay Small Animal Food is a rich blend of herbs like chamomile and lavender with Western timothy hay that is hand selected, hand packed and quality assured. Alternate Oxbow Botanical Hay Small Animal Food with other Oxbow grass hays or mix it in with other hays to create appetizing, long-strand fiber meals. Key Benefits
- Oxbow’s Western Timothy Grass Hay is hand-selected by Owner John Miller himself. John is a fifth generation farmer who understands and recognizes quality hay. That’s why every bag of Oxbow hay is hand-packed, quality-assured and guaranteed to meet the nutritional needs of your pet.
- Grass hay is absolutely vital to the health of small herbivores. It provides not only fiber, but environmental enrichment that mimics your pet’s natural habitat. As the caregiver, it is your responsibility to offer your pet hay every day.
- Grown without the use of chemical, this product is 100% organically grown. Offer your pet what they would naturally forage for in the wild!
- Hay is a variable product because it is grown in natural conditions. Each season creates hay that will look, feel and taste different. Composed of a variety of naturally-occurring hays.
- Botanical Hay can be fed free choice to rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, prairie dogs and other herbivores as an alternative to timothy, oat hay, and brome. Free-choice means that the feed is available at all times. If they finish what is given, you need to give them more! Hay should not only be used for nutritional purposes, but also for mental stimulation and the promotion of natural foraging behavior
See all items by Oxbow Nutritional Info Ingredients
Timothy Grass Hay, Chamomile, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Clover.
|Guaranteed Analysis |
|Crude Protein ||8.0% min |
|Crude Fat ||1.5% min |
|Crude Fiber ||32.0% max |
|Moisture ||15.0% max |